about our culture and your career at HAPO or check out our current openings below.
HAPO Community Credit Union is looking for a System Engineer I to join our Information Systems team. This position resides within a small team working in a fast paced work environment where the ability to work independently or as a part of a team is required. This position will perform tasks within set schedules which are essential in supporting the Credit Union.
- Background with Database management (SQL Server and/or DB2 is preferred)
- Familiar with Cisco equipment, Exchange, SharePoint Familiar with Microsoft technologies such as Exchange, SharePoint, O365.
- Experience with Windows Server Group Policies, DNS, Active Directory Forests, and Powershell.
- Experience working in a VMWare virtualized enterprise environment
- One to three years of network administration and support experience
- Understanding of the principles, methods and techniques used in network administration and support
- Solid understanding of LAN, WAN, VLAN or firewall environments network fundamentals
- Knowledge of hierarchical and multi-layer network design
- Expertise in network management systems architecture, such as network monitoring, fault detection, device management, etc.
- Strong grasp of desktop operating systems and applications
- Knowledge of voice and conferencing technologies, VOIP (Shoretel, Cisco)
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative, team setting
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High level of confidence
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and build professional skills
- Excellent people skills; the ability to show empathy and be a good listener
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to work for any employer in the United States
If you are ready to join a dynamic team and be a part of a great organization, please apply for this position!
HAPO is an EOE and offers a comprehensive benefit package.
You may mail your resume to the following address:
HAPO Community Credit Union
601 Williams Blvd.
Richland, WA 99354
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
HAPO Community Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or age. We provide an equal opportunity to each employee in all terms and conditions of employment.
HAPO is a drug-free workplace and may administer drug/alcohol testing. In addition, a criminal background / credit check will be conducted on final applicants. It is our policy to provide a safe and healthy workplace for all employees, to comply with federal and state health and safety regulations, and to prevent accidents.