If you are interested in joining an exciting and innovated team where excellence and service are a fundamental part of the culture, this is the place for you.
We are looking for an individual, who is ambitious, self-motivated and who strives to represent HAPO’s core commitment “Be in the Moment” and standard of service “Defy Expectations” with our members, community and the team they lead. We are seeking a Financial Center Manager in the Yakima area who is a community-minded leader and who can represent the HAPO brand, develop new business opportunities and assist in growing our member base.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
LEADERSHIP & STAFF DEVELOPMENT
• Enable individual team members to grow and succeed by providing timely feedback, coaching effectively, and rewarding hard work.
• Ability to lead through change and adversity with ease.
• Support, promote, and ensure that staff activities are aligned with HAPO Community Credit Union’s commitments and values.
• Energized and effective leader who is able to build a high performing, highly motivated team through recognition, focus on development, and leadership by example.
• Demonstrated ability to drive for results and hold branch staff accountable for achieving consistently strong performance.
• Assures branch participation in strategic planning, operations, and conducting meetings as scheduled, sharing knowledge, concerns, and opinions.
• Communicates effectively with peers in topics of mutual concern.
SALES & SERVICE
• Create and set the example of a member experience that “Defies Expectations”.
• Uses coaching as the primary tool for improving staff performance by holding regular coaching sessions.
• Proactively generates new loan and membership business through sales activities such as networking with local businesses and participation in community events.
• Participates in promotions and marketing efforts to assure growth in members, accounts, deposits, and loans to meet strategic plan targets.
• Ensure staff is current on all required regulatory training.
• Assures completion of staff time cards, performance evaluations, and requests for personnel, etc.
• Monitors branch budget and assures timely payment of expenses.
• Assures that all department duties and member services are completed according to job standards, regulations, and procedures.
• Maintains security of physical premises; branch assets (cash, cash items, furniture, fixtures, and equipment); members' accounts.
• The Financial Center Manager independently oversees all activities and performance of the branch or department and will coach the Assistant Manager to be able to perform such duties in their absence.
• Work is performed in an office environment. Will be required to attend off-hours and off-site meetings.
• Physical effort may be required to lift supplies such as coin or additional currency order, boxes of copy paper, transaction receipts, computer paper, and checks up to 50 lbs.
• Some traveling may be required.
• Strong knowledge of consumer loans, IRA’s and Trust Accounts.
• General knowledge of commercial accounts.
• Comprehensive knowledge of state and federal regulations such as Reg. B, Reg. E, Reg. D, Reg. CC, Reg. Z, and the Bank Secrecy Act.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Office Suite products.
• Solid knowledge of credit union history and its philosophy preferred.
• Strong professional oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Cash drawer balancing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to communicate with tact, discretion, and courtesy within and outside the organization.
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
• Ability to organize staff around complex service delivery and administrative tasks.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
• Math aptitude sufficient to understand and explain dividend and interest calculations; participate in budget process and monitor branch expenses.
• Ability to understand and readily learn computer lending and deposit software and other system applications.
Minimum of five years’ experience in financial services industry operations preferred (e.g., tellering, customer service, commercial accounts, lending. Prior experience leading teams in a banking environment.
Please submit your resume to www.hapo.org
HAPO is an EOE and offers a comprehensive benefit package
Job Type: Full-Time