- Our members are the purpose of our work
- We don't have tolerance for poor service
- We expect service excellence in all we do
- Professionalism in your communication, behaviors and appearance are a must
- We create unique experiences
- We are people helping people
- We believe knowledge is power
- Accuracy, accountability, urgency, dependability all matter to us
- You must be able to embrace change - we never stand still
- We believe in investing in our employees
- We need you to be positive, self-motivated, empathetic, passionate, confident yet humble
- You must have passion for people and believe in relationships
You should also know that we will hold you to high expectations, expect you to work hard, we will challenge you and we will reward you for it. We want HAPO to be your career choice not just a J.O.B.
Now that we have told you a little bit about us, our culture, work ethic and beliefs; if this sounds like something you are willing to commit to, and be a part of then we are excited for you to apply to learn a little bit about you.
Click to view the current Job Openings