HAPO is seeking an energetic and motivated video producer to join our Marketing team. The Video Producer would be in responsible for shooting, editing, and producing all video/animation deliverables including commercials, events, internal education and training, and social media.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Work with department heads and internal marketing team to plan and organize marketing campaigns
• Shoot and edit video content for marketing campaigns and promotions
• Create supporting video graphic such as title graphics, lower thirds, and animations
• Shoot photos for social media, website, digital, and print materials
• Design and create motion graphics
• Setup equipment including wireless mics, lighting, and green screen
• Create shot lists and direct talent on location
• Perform other related duties and assignments as required
• Understand and strictly adhere to all Federal Regulations as they pertain to the Credit Union and your
• Strictly adhere to all Credit Union Policies and Procedures
• Required to take and pass all assigned HAPO regulation and procedures training
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Please be sure to include a link to your demo reel and your resume!
If you are interested in joining an exciting and innovated team where excellence and service are a fundamental part of the culture, this is the place for you!
HAPO is an EOE and offers comprehensive benefits.