Navigating the World of Financial Services
Feb 24, 2021
From opening a checking account to buying your first home or saving for retirement, financial services are essential to helping us achieve our financial goals. Having information readily available and understanding our options is vital to making informed decisions for meeting these goals – but unfortunately, that is not always the case.
Currently, millions of Americans are without this financial roadmap – and as such are navigating some of life’s most important decisions with limited information.
If you’ve ever felt “left behind” by the financial services world or simply want to know how to better navigate making financial choices, this webinar is for you!
Who Should Attend this Webinar?
• Those who want to learn how to be a smart consumer in the financial services world
• Individuals interested in knowing the steps to take to improve financial literacy and resiliency
• Anyone interested in inclusion, diversity, equity, and access to financial information
What You Will Learn:
• How to best position yourself for financial opportunities to help reach your dreams
• How to better understand the financial system, including common misconceptions
• How to identify ‘healthy’ financial products
• How to identify traps and scams
Date: Wednesday, February 24th
Time: 1PM ET/10AM PT
Click on “More Information” below to register!