Friday Night Movies in the Parks
Jul 23, 2021
The City of Vancouver is proud to present eight movies at parks around the City this summer, free to you! Bring your blankets and lawn chairs and enjoy big screen entertainment.
July 9 - Trolls World Tour (PG)
- Fruit Valley Park (3200 Fruit Valley Rd.)
July 16 - Goonies (PG)
- Fisher Basin Park (Southeast 192nd Ave. and Mill Plain Blvd.)
July 23 - Raya and the Last Dragon (PG)
- Edgewood Park (600 Edwards Lane)
July 30 - The Croods: A New Age (PG)
- Fort Vancouver Historic Site (612 E. Reserve St.)
Aug. 6 - Wonder Woman 1984 (PG-13)
- Washington School Park (2908 S St.)
Aug. 13 - Frozen II (PG)
- Hearthwood Park (801 N.E. Hearthwood Blvd.)
Aug. 20 - Onward (PG)
- Bagley Community Park (4607 Plomondon St.)
Aug. 27 - Scoob! (PG)
- Oakbrook Park (3103 N.E. 99th Ave.)
Movies start at dusk (exact time will vary due to weather conditions). All movies are family friendly and will be closed captioned.
A few vendors may have snacks and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase in some locations. We also encourage people to bring their own pre-prepared food and picnic fare to enjoy during the movie.