Simple Ways to Protect Your Account
Jan 9, 2018, 17:51 PM
At HAPO we take pride in protecting your account information. Here are some ways you can assist in keeping your account up-to-date and secure.
- Update Your Contact Information:
- If we see suspicious activity on your card, we’ll have the most up-to-date number to call.
- Change Your PINs and Passwords Regularly:
- Use a mix of hard to guess letters and numbers and be sure to use different passwords for different accounts.
- Monitor Your Account Activity:
- HAPO has multiple monitoring tools in place to assist you with your card and account needs. Check them out below.
We also offer Fraud Alerts and VISA Transaction Alerts, which you can sign up for within your Online Banking profile.
Looking for more ways to protect and manage your HAPO account? Visit our Security Awareness Center