Open Your Account Today!
Move your money and open your account at HAPO Community Credit Union with these simple steps.
- Join online, at any of our 15 Financial Centers or at any of our Dealer Direct participants and switch your savings and checking account to HAPO.
- Get started right away by providing this Direct Deposit form to your employer.
- Sign up for HAPO’s free Bill Pay services.
- Close your account at the other Financial Institution.
Here are the forms you may need to make your move to HAPO:
We are here to assist you when you need it most. Let us help you make the move, call us to get started today.
Helpful Tip! When you make the switch to HAPO, we suggest to move the majority of your checking account to your new HAPO account. Leave some funds in your previous checking but discontinue use. Wait approximately 30 days for all outstanding items to clear your previous financial institution before closing the account in order to help prevent returns or overdrafts.
The HAPO Difference
- We’re a not-for-profit organization owned by our members. We’re able to offer lower lending rates and higher savings rates since we don't have outside stockholders to pay. Since HAPO members are the owners of the credit union, any profit made by the credit union is returned to the member-owners in the form of great rates, free or low cost services, and dividends.
- Our roots go back to 1953 where we were established by a group of non-exempt workers at the Hanford nuclear site to provide a place to save and borrow money. An acronym for Hanford Atomic Products Operations, HAPO takes great pride in bringing you above-and-beyond customer service, where you are the difference.
- VISA Credit Cards, Auto Loans, Home Loans, Savings and Checking Accounts, Certificate Accounts, Money Market Accounts are just a few of the products and services we offer. We make it convenient for you to do all of your banking under one roof.
- Providing you with convenient services to ease your hectic schedule is just one of the perks you gain when you bank with HAPO. At HAPO we offer mobile banking and online banking through HAPO’s eTeller 24/7 where you can check account balances, review recent account activity, transfer funds and more. Choose us, and we will help make your life a little simpler.
- Contributing to causes and organizations close to home is important to us. At HAPO, we support organizations that strengthen the overall health and well-being of our communities in Southeastern Washington and Northeastern Oregon. You can feel confident that when you bank with HAPO, you are supporting your neighbor, family and friends.