We have some exciting news to share! For the past several months our staff has been hard at work preparing to upgrade some of our internal systems to better serve you. Since we want this process to be as smooth as possible, we’ve put together some information to help prepare you for the change.
How will this affect me?
The upgrade will require us to take our systems offline. We plan to do this over a weekend in order to reduce the impact to our members. Here are some things you can expect during the process:
- All branch locations normally open on Saturdays, including our Contact Center, will be closed
- Online banking and mobile banking will be unavailable
- ATM and Debit Cards will still work but transactions may be limited
- HAPO ATMs will not accept deposits
- Deposits can be made using night drop services and will be posted on the next business day
- HAPO credit card transactions will NOT be affected and can be used as normal
When will this happen?
We’re glad you asked! The upgrade will take place later this Spring. Don’t worry, we will give you advance notice so you can plan accordingly.
What should I do?
In order to be prepared for limited access to your account during the actual upgrade, we recommend the following:
- Withdraw extra funds in the days preceding the system upgrade since access with your debit card or ATM card may be limited during this time
- Get all deposits in early since branches will be closed and ATMs will not accept deposits during the upgrade
- Make sure you have some checks on hand
- Remember that access to your HAPO VISA credit card will not be impacted during the upgrade and can be used as normal
We are committed to keeping you informed over the coming weeks, so please open all HAPO correspondence as we will continue to send you information regarding this upgrade and how it may impact you or your account. We will also continue to post updates to this page, so keep checking back for the most up to date information.
We are excited about our changes and look forward to serving you better!
The HAPO Team
Contact Center: 509-943-5676