HAPO suggests that all members, with access to a mobile device, download the CardValet app. It is free and easy to download to your mobile device and will help you monitor transactions on your debit card accounts.
It is ideal for debit cardholders who want to proactively manage their debit card accounts and receive alerts when their debit card is used. The financial management capabilities of CardValet enable you to:
- Actively manage your money and take charge of your card usage.
- Turn your card on and off at your convenience.
- Parents can remotely control and monitor their children’s spending.
- All cardholders can monitor transactions to protect their accounts.
- Alerts can be set up to inform you of specific types of transactions.
Getting started is simple. Download the CardValet app to your mobile device from the Google Play or the App Store, then customize usage settings and alert preferences.
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding CardValet.
Feel free to contact us at 509-943-5676 if you have further questions.
*Currently not offered on HAPO credit cards. To receive alerts on your HAPO credit card, visit the Transaction Alerts in your Online Options menu in Online Banking.