Flexible Home Equity VISA
With the equity you've built, your home is a real "safe" place. It's time to cash in. Now there's a low rate VISA card to make instant large purchases for projects around the house or for those everyday necessities. Also, maintain your flexibility to have low monthly payments for continual purchasing power as you pay your balance. A HAPO Home Equity VISA is the smart way to borrow. Take a look at this combination of advantages:
- Take Advantage of a tax advantage - because this loan is tied to your home, you may be able to deduct the interest you pay each month. Consult your tax advisor.
- No annual fee, No cash advance fee or balance transfer fee
- 25-day grace period for purchases
- Up to $100,000 line of credit*
- Credit Line access for up to 10 years
*Payment is 1.25% of balance with a minimum payment of $15.00. Granting of minimum ($7,500) or maximum ($100,000) credit limit is contingent upon an adequate level of credit worthiness.
**The maximum annual percentage rate for a Home Equity VISA is 12.00%. Fees imposed when opening a Home Equity VISA range from approximately $1000-$1500.
For additional information, please stop by one of our financial center lending departments. Applications available at all HAPO locations for complete terms and conditions.
HAPO Mortgage/Home Equity Division 509-946-2044APPLY NOW