It is never too early or too late to start saving. In fact at HAPO, we say "IT'S COOL TO SAVE!" That's why when you open your child's savings account between September 11th through October 31st 2017, HAPO will make the first bonus deposit in the amount of $25.00*.
- No minimum deposits
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Minors accounts receive unlimited surcharge-FREE coin machine access
- Parents/Guardians have the ability to setup automatic transfers and alerts
- Dividends begin to accrue immediately
- Free Financial Education videos “It’s a Money Thing"
- Free e-Statements and more!
Things you should know:
- Minor Accounts must have a parent or guardian joint account owner who is at least 18 years of age.
- If an adult other than the parent/guardian wishes to open an account for the minor, the parent/guardian must sign a Parent/Guardian Hold Harmless
- ATM cards must have a signed Minor Consent Hold Harmless.
- Only new minor accounts opened during the duration of the promotion will qualify for the one-time dividend deposit of $25.00.
Kids Savings Account Special Disclosure: Savings Account Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is .11%. Offer is available to minor accounts who do not have or haven't had a HAPO Savings Account in the past 12 months. Must qualify for HAPO membership. Receive $25 bonus deposit when you open a HAPO Minor Savings Account at any HAPO location between September 11, 2017 and October 31, 2017. Limit one $25.00 bonus voucher per qualifying minor savings account. Limit one bonus voucher per individual. The value of your bonus will be reported on Form 1099-INT. Your gift will be deposited into your account within 48 business hours. If you close your account within 180 days of account opening, you may be charged a $25 account early closure fee. Accounts overdrawn or charged-off accounts are not eligible for this offer. Accounts titled as Trust Accounts, Estate, Non-Individual, and No Access are excluded from eligibility. Offer can only be redeemed during the promotion timeframe. Offer is subject to cancellation without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer. Federally Insured by NCUA.
VIEW CURRENT RATES
When asked for the HAPO Routing number, please refer to the first number on the bottom of your personal checks: