Let's make your child a pro at saving! Teaching your child to save starts with a Kids Savings Account at HAPO. Once your child's account is open, receive access to free financial education videos, resources and more! Here are the perks of a Kids Savings Account at HAPO:
- No minimum deposits
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Minors accounts receive unlimited surcharge-free coin machine access
- Free financial education videos
- Meet with a HAPO Financial Coach
- Free e-statements
- Parents/guardians have the ability to setup automatic transfers and alerts
Things to know about your child's savings account:
- Minor Accounts must have a parent or guardian joint account owner who is at least 18 years of age.
- If an adult other than the parent/guardian wishes to open an account for the minor, the parent/guardian must sign a Parent/Guardian Hold Harmless.
- ATM cards must have a signed Minor Consent Hold Harmless.
HAPO Community Credit Union offers membership to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Washington state or lives and/or works in the Umatilla or Morrow County in Oregon state.
Be a money pro, open a Kids Savings Account today at any branch location!
(Must open Kids Savings Account at one of our 17 Financial Centers or by mail.)