STUDENT LOAN FORBEARANCES ARE COMING TO AN END; WHAT ARE YOUR OPTIONS?
Jan 12, 2022
As we return to normal, post-pandemic, it is important to remember that as of January 31, 2022 student loan forbearances and 0% interest will come to an end. When interest begins to accrue, and payments become due, do you have a plan?
Join our GreenPath partners on January 12, 2022 at 10AM (PT) to explore repayment plan options.
Who Should Attend?
• All individuals with active federal student loans
• All students graduating with student loan debt
• Parents interested in helping their children understand their student loan repayment options
What You Will Learn:
• How to make your student loan payments affordable
• How to leverage income-based repayment plans
• How to bring past-due loans current and start to rebuild your credit
Date: Wednesday, January 12th
Time: 10AM PT
Click on “More Information” below to register!